I think The Joy Bag has the perfect slr camera bag for any teenager. It’s not big and bulky like most bags for cameras. And these bags have some sass. Teens don’t want to lug around an ugly duffle. Young ladies like their accessories to be stylish too. But they do need something that will hold and protect their digital camera when they are out shooting pics with their friends. The Glee bag is 9″ tall, 8″x5″ wide at the opening. Simply place the camera lens down in the bag. This also makes it easy to quickly grab the camera for a fast shot. It not likely that your teenager will want to take all their equipment with them. So this bag is a perfect fit to taking a digital camera on the go.
- Soft fleece material covers the full interior
- A lining of dense foam padding gives you protection from light bumps and knocks
- Tapered look gives your camera a happy home!
- Nylon exterior gives a light waterproofing
- Sassy prints assure your style is never compromised (hehe)
- Long shoulder strap can be worn over the shoulder, across the chest or completely taken off to be carried by the small top handle.
- Double zipper opening keeps your gear dust free
This is what the camera looks like put away in the bag.